Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Sarah's First Quilt!

Sarah is the talented daughter of Imogen.
I guess it's in the genes! 
Not only are they both fantastic teachers, they are both wonderful quilters.

Sarah bought a layer cake, cut each piece in to rectangles, arranged them and did the piecing on her machine.
She's quilted by hand and is now ready to bind! 
I love it and have already admitted that I'll be making one of these too! 
Sarah says she's caught the "bug" and is already planning and preparing for her next quit - watch this space!
To read more about this quilt visit Angela's Recipe Blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for all your enthusaism for my first quilt. I love your Yo-yo quilt and am all inspired! Had such fun seeing the quilts you and Angela had made. Thank you for sharing!